Suggestion for PEX Tubing

I'm roughing in a new bathroom in the loft of my home, and for a variety of reasons I'd like to use PEX tubing to do the job. I've seen it used on a number of the home improvement shows, and I believe that it will be perfect for this application.

It does look like there are quite a few different kinds of tubing and connectors out there, though. The most thorough site that I've found yet is PEX Connection, which offers BESTPEX tubing and an all-in-one ratcheting crimper that doesn't require a go/no go tool.

Does anyone have experience with the different brands of PEX tubing and tools, and can offer a suggestion or insight into which one I should choose?

Thanks all.

Reply to
Peter Langevin

Hi, PEX is good choice. Actually in my area, that's the one allowed. When I did some work(sprinkler installation tap-off), I borrowed crimping tool from HD(cheaper renting than buying a good one) Also crimp rings for PEX should be used. As an amateur, my work turned out very good, no leak any where. The rent was by the hour or day. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang