Suggestion for a Stud Finder Tool

Could anyone suggest a good, consumer level stud finder? I recently bought a Stanley IntelliSensorT Stud Sensor. The thing is dang near useless.
Thanks. Matt

sensor pro, it works.
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I picked up zircon pro. It seems to work. It even found a stud in the same place twice in a row. The stanley never did that!
Matt
help is free here. but you're wlecom.