Suggested needed to fabricate a water dam for a toilet/shower floor.

I have a tiny combination toilet and shower.

There is a curtain to prevent splashing water from reaching the toilet area but there is nothing on the floor to restrict the water to the shower area.

It doesn't have to be over 1/2" tall, just enough to prevent water creep.

I am thinking of caulking a piece of PVC pipe cut down the middle type of fix.

Is there a product out there?

Reply to
boyntonstu

Why don't you put down a marble saddle?

Reply to
Mike rock

It is about 7 feet across

Reply to
boyntonstu

Instead of placing a metal pan under a water heater, a company makes a rubber dam that your glue (silicone) to the floor. It's made to hold about 2-3" of water. I bet that would work. Just don't know the name of the company that makes it.

Reply to
Rick-Meister

Please post a photo on the web and post a link to the photo. This makes no sense at all. Why would anyone put a toilet in a shower?

LM

Obviously, you have spent no time in a camper!

Reply to
pheeh.zero