Suctionless Bath Mat Question After Refinishing

I just had my bathtub refinished and I was told not to use a bath mat with suction cups. I am trying my darndest to find one of these suctionless bath mats. Someone said that I needed a "european style" mat, but I can't seem to find one of these either. Please help!!!! Any recommendations or places where I can find what I need would be greatly appreciated!Thanks in advance!

Same experience. I finally found one. It floated when I filled the tub!

I finally bought the plastic antiskid tape for bathtubs -- available at most hardware stores. It's holding well over the years. Setting up a pattern design is interesting. I used a series of V's with the open base of the V's facing the drain to minimize retained droplets after showering.

Reply to
SJF

I have same problem. Have not been able to find one anywhere. Right now we are using the old bath mat, turned upside down with suction cups in the air. If you find one without the suction cups, please post a message on this board with the name of the store.

Thanks.

Reply to
Dorot29701

Take a razor knife, and slash the cups so that they don't suck.

-Goedjn

Reply to
default