Suction Cups Holding ?

Page 2 of 2
On 4/13/2014 11:21 AM, Bob wrote:

Is it a sunny window? If so, heat might expand the cup and release it. I'd try a larger suction cup for starters. If you use delicate application, clear silicone caulk would do the job.....make a template out of masking tape, stick it on and trim if needed.
Jon Danniken wrote:

That Avast! banner is removable , but they don't make it easy . I posted instructions to turn it off somewhere , might not have been here though . I'll post them here if anyone is interested ...
--
Snag

Of course it's not even an email.

Yeah , but Avast! appends that to every outgoing email or post . So do you wanna know how to turn it off or not ?
--
Snag

Almost anything that is oily-based and not water-based should help. Cooking oil olive oil, even some of the oily salad dressings if yu are desperate.

Real rubbing alcohol has oil in it to keep skin from drying too much.