SubZero 550 frig Control dial lamp access?

SubZero #550 refrigerator. The light behind the freezer temperature control knob is out. How do I get in there to replace the lamp?
Give SubZero a call at 800.222.7820. Every time I've had a question on mine SubZeros they've had a quick and correct answer.
RB
John D wrote:

Hi,
Most of these lights are hidden behind the back panal. Trying from memory....remove light cover ( it will flex off )....remove screws for fan grill/cover at the top back....remove all the shelves inside the FF section....the back panal top will tilt forward towards you enough for you to reach over the top of the back panal to remove the light bulb....best to turn off the breaker or unscrew the fridge fuse first.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N6556 Ind bulb 130 http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N6520 Appliance bulb 7w 130
I call SubZero at the number RB posted and they told me, pretty much, exactly what jeff said. Thank You guys. John

Please let us know how the repair goes.