SubZero 550 frig Control dial lamp access?

SubZero #550 refrigerator. The light behind the freezer temperature control knob is out. How do I get in there to replace the lamp?

Reply to
John D

Give SubZero a call at 800.222.7820. Every time I've had a question on mine SubZeros they've had a quick and correct answer.

RB

John D wrote:

Reply to
RB

Hi,

Most of these lights are hidden behind the back panal. Trying from memory....remove light cover ( it will flex off )....remove screws for fan grill/cover at the top back....remove all the shelves inside the FF section....the back panal top will tilt forward towards you enough for you to reach over the top of the back panal to remove the light bulb....best to turn off the breaker or unscrew the fridge fuse first.

bulb 130
bulb 7w 130

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

I call SubZero at the number RB posted and they told me, pretty much, exactly what jeff said. Thank You guys. John

Reply to
John D

Please let us know how the repair goes.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid