Submersible Well Pump

We have a submersible well pump that we use for irrigation only. It was installed about 2 years ago. We have already had to replace the capacitors twice due to them busting and the liquid coming out.
Currently we are having an issue with the pump cycling on and off.
a. Does anyone know why the capacitors would be failing?
b. Does anyone know why the pump would be cycling on and off, could it
be the pressure switch?
--
SMC

SMC wrote:

Sounds like they possibly were mis-sized for the pump...that is, the starter doesn't match the pump. Of course, the cycling in b. won't help.

<Could> be, but that's the symptom of a waterlogged pressure tank whichis more likely the culprit...