Sub-Zero refrigerator

I have a 12 year old Sub zero fridge. It is a 500/550 model, with the freezer unit on the bottom of the fridge. It has been refurbushed so it basically works like new. BUT, the one major problem is that water collects on the bottom of the fridge chamber. I don't believe it is a drain problem, but rather ice collects on top of the freezer (which is the bottom of the fridge) and then as the unit cycles, the ice melts and causes water accumulation, mold, etc....
Any suggestions are much appreciated....
Tom
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TJAGF) wrote in message
Hi,

Which model#?....that is 2 models. 550 came up easiliy.

Certainly -sounds- like a drain issue, has the upper drain system been checked?

There is a second drain as well in the freezer section. Is there any ice ( clear ) in the freezer, or is is snow ( white )? Kinda tough for ice/water to go upwards!...maybe if the insulation between the two sections is wet and needs thawing??