Sub-Zero Freezer Problem

I have a Sub-Zero 550 and Ice seems to build up on the right side of the bottom freezer. I opened the above panel which connects to the drain. The water that seems to drain freezes and leaks on the inside. does anyone know what maybe causing this?
thanks..
--
gaflt

I have a Sub-Zero 550 and Ice seems to build up on the right side of the bottom freezer. I opened the above panel which connects to the drain. The water that seems to drain freezes and leaks on the inside. does anyone know what maybe causing this?
thanks..
--
gaflt

gaflt wrote:

the
Hi,
Clear ice like an ice cube? If yes, defrost drain may be clogged/restricted and the defrost water is leaking inside.....soem have had problems with the drain freezing over and a heater kit can be added to help...
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&Nu3861 Freezer drain heater kit with installation guide tube and instructions.