Sub-zero 650 dri pan water overflow

Hi, I have a Sub-zero 650 fridge whose drip pan has water overflow. Every n ight it has 1/4 volume of the water in the drip pan and the water never goe s away, after a couple of nights it caused overflow and had already made my floor wet. Need advice about what happened and how could I fix it.
Thanks a lot!
On 10/22/2013 11:55 PM, Hilbert wrote:

Hilbert, there could be a leaky door gasket which would let humidity containing air get into the fridge. In a case like that, there will excessive ice buildup which will melt during the defrost cycle thus causing an overflow of the drain pan. Many refrigerators have part of the condenser tubing coiled up in the drain pan to heat and evaporate the condensate. When I serviced commercial refrigeration which had a problem with too much condensate overflowing the drain pan, I installed a pan heater which would evaporate the water in the pan. In your case, there could be dirt buildup in the drain pan and cleaning it out could take care of the problem but make sure the door gaskets are sealing especially for the freezer section. Let us know what you find. ^_^
TDD