Sub-Zero 550 Defrost & Subsequent Water Leak

When the freezer/refrigator defrosts the water tray in the bottom always over fills and spills onto floor. Any sugestions?

Reply to
Ron

It sounds like maybe the defrost cycle is not functioning correctly. Perhaps it is coming on after the coils are already packed with ice, or perhaps there is just a leak in the overflow pan.

Just guesses.

Definite no leak in pan. First thing I checked. Do you know any thing more about defrost operation? I always assumed this was done with a timer but not sure.

Reply to
Ron