Stupid smoke alarm

Do you have a range hood? Are you using it? I would start there. The smoke alarms are doing exactly what they were designed to do.
I would start with the venting (or a range hood filter, re circulation type). It it is enough to trigger the alarm, it deserves a filter. If that still does not eliminate the problem, then try replacing the likely smoke detector with an photoelectric type. As John Suggested.
On Aug 30, 12:09pm, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrote:

re: Do you have a range hood? Are you using it?
Do you have the ability to read? Are you using it?
The OP wrote: "I do use the stove hood fan which exhausts outside while cooking."