Studor/Air Admittance Valve

I need to put one in for a basement sink (yes, it's allowed by code in my area)
http://www.plumbingstore.com/autovent.html
Can someone tell me why I would want to buy the Studor brand for $25 when I can get the generic for $3? What am I missing? TIA.
Larry Bud wrote:

The Studor is found to be more rleiable over time. But the $3 one *does* work well.
Your pick.
Jim