Stud Sensors that Really Work

I never owned a stud sensor until last week when I found one at a garage sale for a quarter. I bought the thing, and when I got home put in a battery. Thats when I found it really does work. I always thought they were intended to sense the 2x4 studs in a wall, but I never knew they could also sense a male stud, such as myself. After inserting the battery, I turned it on, and held it against my pants over my penis. All four lights lit up as soon as it was directly over my penis. I always considered myself an average male, but according to this stud sensor, I am one hell of a stud to get all 4 lights to turn on at once. Showing this to my wife got her all excited and she had fun watching it light up as it crossed my penis. This meant we had to have sex immediately, which was great.
By the way, just for grins, I put it between my wife's legs and it did not light up, and she's one hot woman. This proves that stud sensors are just for men.
I think this stud sensor is going to rejuvinate our marriage..... I also have a new opinion of my maleness and feel much more masculine. That was a quarter well spent.....
If you think this is just BS, go ahead and try it yourself. Take your stud sensor and hold it against your pants over your penis. If it lights up, let us know. This surely separates the men from the boys. I cant guarantee that all brands will work, so I guess we'll all find out who the real mean are on this newsgroup.
Jim
On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 12:49:56 -0500, jamesrdens@ya_oo.com wrote:

Do you think your penis is more or less dense than a 2x4 in the wall?
Is his penis more or less dense than his brain?
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Well, this really does work. Test it out yourself !!! (If you're man enough) :) Actually, there's a reason it works, and I know the reason. Of course I cant divulge the reason, but here's a tip. Think about the material a zipper is made out of !!!!! This has become a conversation thing at work and even the boss thinks it's funny. Of course it never works with women..... I wonder why ...... LOL....
jamesrdens@ya_oo.com wrote:

Gee, when I did this all 8 lights got REAL bright and then the smoke came out! What does this mean? Post pix of your wife and we'll decide.