Stud Finder

Any opinions on a good stud finder? Something in the 30 dollar price range?
Thanks, Greg

I saw one that had a laser level. Would find studs, but also shoot level lines on both sides or up and down. Believe it was B+D brand. Seems like around $40, which wasn't bad if it would do all that. Anyone got one?
Zircon brand

DONT GET THE CHEAP STANLEY ONE. DOESN'T WORK WORTH SHIT FOR ME

about 30 tries. Ed
"Arty The Chief" hahahahahahahahaha boy oh boy oh boy!

what is your address? so we all know where to send the blow up sheep!
Arty you are NOT Chief you are NOT
A loser you ARE!

I have a decent Zircon one that I got at Lowes for $20 or thereabouts.

You could borrow my wife, she did a pretty good job :)
Zircon brand