Stuck door

Front door will not open. The reveal around door & jamb isn't tight. Doesn't look like it's been tampered with. Knob turns and isn't stuck at latch. What on Earth could prevent this thing from opening?

Wood door I bet or a wood sill at the very least? Moister has swollen the door/sill so the two are tight. Put a fan on it for several hours and then drop the sill if its adjustable.
Rich
Maybe it swelled from humidity because it isnt set right to the frame. Push it open. Then check hinge screws and any area that binds. Cut binding areas down. Wax will help till you fix it
Culver:
C > Front door will not open. The reveal around door & jamb isn't tight. C > Doesn't look like it's been tampered with. Knob turns and isn't stuck at C > latch. What on Earth could prevent this thing from opening?
Does the latch move? We had a problem with a closet door where the knob turned but the latch didn't retract. The mechanism inside had broken. Removed the hinge pins to get the door off.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* The paper is always strongest at the perforations.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971