Stucco repair holes

My stucco is falling apart. I have one of those track homes built in the last few years that they didn't do a good job of installing. It's thin, was never cured well, etc. I have many holes from birds, balls and weather; mostly golf ball sized or smaller. What is the best way to patch this?

premixed stucco patch. available in home depot in buckets.

can that be colored?