Stucco Preperation

Hello group & thanks in advance for your help.

The question i have is ... I am getting ready to stucco over an new exterior wall which is part of an addition to our house. The exterior wall has shear panel on the outside of it. I am in the process of papering the wall before i add the lath. I am using Super Jumbo tex 60 min paper. Someone told me that i have to put two (2) layers of the 60 min paper over shear wall. Does snyone know if it is code to have to run two layers of paper over exterior shear wall or is one layer enough?

thanks alot

Matt

Reply to
matthew siroky