stucco/plaster/mortar for exterior?

Page 2 of 2
Do you know about how old the house is? I would guess that it was built before 1930, maybe even before 1920.

I don't know how old. I have pictures of me as an infant with the structure in the background, so that's 50+ years. A relative tells me the structure is at least 70 years. That would make it 1940s or earlier.
Mike