Stucco painting - any easy ways to go?

Hi
We want to paint out interior stucco - it is very detailed ornamented.
What is the best way to go - easiest way - say but for hard work and patience?
Best regards
JJ

patience?
use a fluffy brush ? mask and spray ? call a painter ?
1-1/4" roller sleeve , on a handle on a pole and a 5 gallon bucket and screen. Use good paint like Ben Moore or top line of Sherwin williams, better coverage, less splatter.
We painted our house a couple times. Deep knap roller and latex paint.
One word .............. airless.
More prep time, and some overspray, but hoooooey, it covers. A helper and I painted a block wall 400 feet long in less than four hours. That four hours included set up and clean up. Many people swear at airless sprayers, but I love my Graco XR7 that I got on ebay for $260. They are also great for painting interiors, particularly popcorn ceilings. On walls, one sprays, and another rolls behind him with a fleece roller to flatten out and give a nice stipple. Comes out very uniform.
Steve