Stubborn Wallpaper :(

Are there any tricks to remove stubborn off. Im starting to think it was applyed with glue. We bought the proper wallpaper remover from a paint shop and it did fine on all our house except for the damn bathroom. The wall paper in there is not comming off at all, If i cant find an easy way to get rid of it im just going to replaser the entire wall
try rubbing with a curly kate (Coarse Steel wool) then apply hot water

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:21:26 -0230, against all advice, something

You could rent a steamer. The work is hot and sweaty, but it won't take very long in a small room.
--

Real men don\'t text.

Felt your pain a bit back. Had a bunch of stubborn stuff. Bought an econo Wagner steamer from Lowes. Worked great. 50 bucks.
    http://www.wagnerspraytech.com/portal/wagner_705_spray,43321,747.html
Remember, still gotta remove any residual glue to prep surface for whatever. It is truly steam that is produced, so, it should melt whatever is holding it.

I feel your pain. The guy who wallpapered my bedroom hung new rock, gave it one thin coat of paint (not even primer!) and put up the wallpaper.
The vinyl stripped off pretty easily, and then I sprayed on hot water and fabric softener to get the paper backing off, scraping with a 4-inch putty knife and a ton of elbow grease. (I used fabric softener because my husband has asthma and I didn't want to bring in any funky chemicals.)
Now I'm left with a band of torn-up paper where the chair rail was (I don't know _what_ the hell he glued that down with) and an opportunity to hone my patching skills.
Cindy Hamilton