strongest kitchen trash bags

who makes the strongest kitchen trash bags?
on 8/30/2007 11:09 AM snipped-for-privacy@ohno.com said the following:

We ran out of trash compactor bags and rather than make a special trip to Sears for more, we used a Glad ForceFlex 13 gal tall kitchen bag. I worked so well that we continue to use the Glad bags in the compactor. We recycle, so there is no glass bottles put in the compactor.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY