Strongest Floor Paint Walkable in 10 Hours?

Hi,

I need to paint an old vinyl tile floor glossy black. Our workers leave an night and don't return for another 10 hours. What is the most durable floor paint that can be used and walked on in 10 hours cuire time? These application is a general traffic hallway. Expensive epoxy paints are okay if they are the best. I also don't mind repainting every 6 months. Can anyone recommend a paint for me?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Parthenon West

Benjamin Moore Porch & Floor Epoxy paint

Reply to
Kitchens Inc.

go to your local paint store. IT IS THERE!

and it wears very well. heck, just last week we painted a porch floor with "country redwood".

Reply to
Kitchens Inc.