stripping wood siding?

I have a client with a good sized house that needs the urethane stripped off the wood siding. He built the house about 20 years ago and no needs to redo the whole process. He's not willing to spend the time with a sander to remove the old stuff but was asking about sandblasting it. I have lots of sandblasting experience and am not sure that is the way to go. What have others done? What clear coating did you re-apply? I was thinking about something like this. Wolman Woodlife Classic???

HotRdd