Stripping a wood deck

Spent much of the day stripping my wood deck. If it matters, it had several layers of Thompson's WaterSeal Honey Gold Deck and House Waterproofing Stain. Time to strip off the old stain was long overdue.
Used Behr Premium Stain & Finish Stripper with very good results. As expected though about 10% of the area needs another treatment.
Since I'll need to purchase more stripper my question is what would you guys recommend. Use the same product again concentrating on the trouble spots, or would you select a different brand to gain a possible advantage of a different chemical composition?

I'd stick with the Behr. I've used both Behr and Cabots and found them to be equal, despite the price difference. Truth be told, if only 10% needs anoher go, you did a fine job on round one.