Stripped Torx screws

Page 3 of 3
kony wrote:

Personally, I like the idea of epoxying something to the head of the screw, rather than using heat.
Whatever you decide, be sure to let us know what you came up with... None of us are ever too old to learn something new.
Good Luck!
Notan

That's how I usually free up screws - heat the thing the screw is in.

I have never tried that. It may just work. If so, then you do not need to heat the screw - just melt a drop of silver solder above the screw and let it fall into the head of the screw.