strip wallpaper - Wagner 705 power steamer

happen to see this mentioned in another wallpaper thread, Wagner 705 Power Steamer - $49.00

Just wanted to say it worked out great for steaming off the wallpaper in our bathroom....

Ran over to Home Depot and picked it up for $49.. Here's the Amazon link - just because it's shorter :)

>> We are about to strip our bathroom.... >> >> thanks for the note on the Wagner Steamer.. >>

> Next - I'll have to tackle the exposed wallboard.. >> which is to patch & feather >> all the little areas where the paint & wallboard was pulled away >> underneath the wallpaper in the first place. > This is one situation where priming before painting or re-wallpapering is > an absolute must. Doesn't mean you can be laxed on removing the residual > paste either! >

yeah - I'm really over in another thread about bathroom ceiling paint peeling off in sheets.

I'll use Kilz Primer around the room for any painted areas, or just the Kilz Bathroom Paint.

Reply to
ps56k