strip wallpaper - Wagner 705 power steamer

happen to see this mentioned in another wallpaper thread, Wagner 705 Power Steamer - $49.00
Just wanted to say it worked out great for steaming off the wallpaper in our bathroom....
Ran over to Home Depot and picked it up for $49.. Here's the Amazon link - just because it's shorter :)
( product link shortened)
-------------- Id051&langId=-1&catalogId053&productId0532752&N000003+52879 3+90401&marketID401&locStoreNum25

yeah - I'm really over in another thread about bathroom ceiling paint peeling off in sheets.
I'll use Kilz Primer around the room for any painted areas, or just the Kilz Bathroom Paint.