strip wallpaper - Wagner 705 power steamer

happen to see this mentioned in another wallpaper thread, Wagner 705 Power Steamer - $49.00
Just wanted to say it worked out great for steaming off the wallpaper in our bathroom....
Ran over to Home Depot and picked it up for $49.. Here's the Amazon link - just because it's shorter :)
(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Id051&langId=-1&catalogId053&productId0532752&N000003+52879 3+90401&marketID401&locStoreNum25
yeah - I'm really over in another thread about bathroom ceiling paint peeling off in sheets.
I'll use Kilz Primer around the room for any painted areas, or just the Kilz Bathroom Paint.
Add pictures here
✖