String trimers (gas)

I am replaceing my worn out Ryan gas trimer.
Lots to choose from in the $100 range, thats about what I want to spend if it breaks I'll just replace it.
Some advertise easy feed reloading of string, I think all you do is feed the .080 line into the spool once it emptys, no need to remove the spool and re-wind it, with new line.
Want a straight shaft model this time, looked at lots Craftsman, Snapper, Poulan, Weedeater any thoughts?
Thanks. Tom
Why not spend a bit more and get one that won't break as easily. Get a STIHL. The new easy2 start system is really slick. Starts with two fingers. You should at least take a look at a better unit before you decide to get a cheap one. You get what you pay for. JD

the