Stray Droppings Worms?

An unknown neighbor lets their dog free to defecate on other lawns. The person in my house who took care of the yard recently passed away. So I'm wondering, would chlorine, benzene or plain ice salt kill any potential parasites? I remember dog dewormers had toluene or something called piperazine adipate. When the weather was warmer I tried sprinling pepper along the periphery and apparently this had stopped for a while.
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]
On 2/12/2016 2:49 PM, snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

I'd suggest to telephone veterinarian offices in your area. Perhaps someone there knows a bit about parasites in canines.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, February 12, 2016 at 2:49:11 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

Why are you concerned with killing parasites on the lawn? Do you roll around on it? Walk barefoot? Kids?
Just curious...because I doubt the parasites will take up residence in the lawn once the poop has been scooped.
Anything you apply that will kill the potential parasites will probably kill the lawn too.
Pick up the poop, rinse the area with lots of water and get on with life.