Strange TV

Page 2 of 2
Don wrote:

The TV that doesn't have sound on one particular station, make sure the audio isn't setup to play SAP. Sometimes TV stations put nothing or some alternate signal on the SAP, which would explain most of your problems, I think. I say that only 'cause you started to toss in too many "other TV"s and it's a bit confusing which ones you're talking about.
--
If u want the races for free,

I have two TVs. One works OK, the other one doesn't. They both are connected to the same cable feed. The audio isn't setup for SAP. This problem has only started a couple of weeks ago.
Don in Tracy, Calif.

I once encountered the same problem with KCRA over the air. I later found out that it only occurred in SAP (second audio program) mode.