Strange start of the seas

Henry:
H > Last year when I turned on our gas furnace for the first time ... I went to H > the attic and found the igniter buzzing away and to state the obvious - the H > burner was not doing a thing. Came down and turned the thermostat off. H > Igniter stopped. Waited a little while and moved the thermostat again - H > repeat performance from the igniter. Once again turned the thermostat off. H > I called a professional who was recommended by friends. He showed up - I H > tried demoing the problem. I say "tried" because as soon as I moved the H > thermostat the furnace fired. Well, since he was around he checked the
Of course! <g>
Hopefully this is halfway normal as our furnace is also reluctant to start up first thing in the season.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Inspired by: polite way of saying "swiped from".
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971