Strange Problem With Toilet

A friend of mine has a strange problem with his toilet and I'm at a loss as how to fix it. He desperate and I'm not sure what to do about it.
http://tinyurl.com/2dcsukq
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

Toilet paper roller needs to be less secure to the wall. I assume that your friend is the one whose hands are reaching up.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Can you tell me where I can buy a toilet like that? It has a floor base but discharges from the back? I assume it’s European but I have never seen it here in the United States. Do you know which company makes it?
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 11/26/2010 7:14 PM, Molly Brown wrote:

I think he got it from the Accursed Lavatory Company. :-)
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

It looks like a rather standard Saniflo toilet with its macerating system installed on the other side of the wall rather than immediately behind the toilet in the same room...
The clue is the flexible boot coupling at the rear discharge that is clearly visible in the pic...
~~ Evan
Add pictures here
βœ–

The toilet needs to be rebooted. The reset lever is the silver handle on the right top of the case.
--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

What ever is pulling him in has two left hands.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 11/27/2010 7:20 AM, Tony Miklos wrote:

Um, two different demons? :-)
TDD
Add pictures here
βœ–

I don't think so. That doesn't look like a dual-flush toilet, so there can't be 2 demons.
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's obviously an English (UK) toilet since the flush handle is on the wrong side.
Add pictures here
βœ–

The right mounting bolt is loose. Don't use fugly colored toilet paper.
Add pictures here
βœ–