"strange" Automobile intruder/break-in

Over the many years, I've had many cars inspected. None have ever checked if the washers worked. Good thing, some did not.

<stuff snipped>

Too bad my Dad's not still here to read this. I am sure he would have gotten a kick out of discovering that you, too, had to work around the relatively crappy rubber vacuum hoses that were found on cars of that era. As I recall, the tubing was particularly susceptible to heat and one of the early attempts to keep them from failing involved trying to shield them from heat with heavy duty aluminum foil. I think that only made them decay faster. (-:
--
Bobby G.

Per Ed Pawlowski:

A looooong time ago when I was living in Hawaii and surfing the North Shore of Oahu, we made a practice of never, ever locking our cars. We even usually left the windows down. Valuables were padlocked into a steel ammo box in the trunk that was attached to the axle with welded-on chain.
Our theory was that it prevented broken windows.
--
Pete Cresswell

To bad they didn't take the guns, and put a cap in your ass, take a picture of it, then call the cops on your phone. Only then, maybe you would learn a lesson.

Too bad your English teacher didn't kick your ass for not learning your lesson. Too bad you can't fix stupid.

Oh no, it's the netcop. To bad you can't blow me.
On 07-19-2013 15:48, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Somebody wanted something from his car, and with no streetlights, picked the wrong car.
--
Wes Groleau

“Thinking I'm dumb gives people something to
Per snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

2. Drunks looking for cash?
--
Pete Cresswell