Stranded roof/gutter ideas?

I am rebuilding an above garage master at my home. Two gable dormers at the front, and original plan was to run eyebrow and gutter all the way across to take care of drainage with down pipe at far corner. Long story short, have had to raise side wall height to accommodate less steep rafter pitch and will not have sufficient room for eyebrows (unless I wanted the windows above eye level). So now I have a space between the two dormers that is "stranded". I can't run guttering straight down from it as there is only around 8 inches of space between garage doors that is occupied by lights I don't want to lose. And running gutter horizonatally over to the left or right corner of the property would be very ugly I think. I really want to come up with a way to deal with it, because without any drainage (as it is today with all gutters removed ready for demo) water splashes onto garage doors, into garage and is rotting posts supporting the walls.
Has anyone ever seen a way to deal with this? I can't think of anything, but if anyone can, this group can.
TIA, Cubby.
cubby wrote: ...

Need pictures...post link when have some on a hosting site.
cubby wrote:

Run the downspout INSIDE the wall, exiting at the driveway. Downspouts inside building facades are quite common on commercial buildings.
On 5/16/2010 10:31 AM HeyBub spake thus:

Provided, of course, that you're extra-careful with the downspout: don't use cheap stuff, secure and seal the connections. You damn sure don't want a leaking drainpipe inside a wall. (If the garage isn't finished, it'll be a lot easier as it'll be exposed.)
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Not to mention most commercial buildings the roof system is inside the facade rather than making another roof penetration that this would (afaict) require.
I'm not likin' the idea much; at least w/o seeing the setup...
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Well, yeah, but I've never seen or heard of a leaking downspout.
I guess it could happen...
HeyBub wrote: ...

Must have led sheltered life... ( :) )
dpb wrote:

In a desert.
HeyBub wrote:

I know of a 2 1/2 story brick house with slate roof with the downspouts built in the wall. Probably close to 100 years old.
The owner had a new roof put on and went to the expense to rebuild the downspouts inside the wall.

Need Photo(s)

The inside the wall downspout doesn't seem very attractive as a solution to me. I suggest you alter your light placement to accomidate a normal downspout.

What about a scupper or gargoyle to get the water away from the wall by diverting it out from the wall and spraying it on driveway.
Just gotta think like a hunchback.