Stove Clicks but won't light

I have a Whirlpool Super Capicaty 465 Accubake stove and none of the burners will light.
When I turn the knobs to the Light position I hear the clicking and smell gas but they do not light. I need to use a match.
Any ideas as to what part(s) failed?
Thanks
James Murphy wrote:

The electronic sparker. It creates the spark that ignites the gas.

the clicking is the igniter sparking.
check the burner slots (where the gas comes out from the burners) sometimes the holes get wet and the gas can not get through. remove them and blow through the slots. this may help. or the regulator may need replacement.
Make sure the burners have a good ground to the stovetop. Most sealed burners screw off. Clean the area underneath and try it again.
James Murphy wrote in message ...

I assume you mean just the surface burners and not the oven burner too?

If all the *surface* burners stopped sparking at the same time, the only thing which should be common to all would be the "spark module" and the range's power supply. While a loose connection or an improperly polarized power supply might cause such a condition, I would think a defective spark module would be the most likely cause IMO.
BTW. If you need any parts for it, you'll need to get the complete *model number* off the range, "Super Capacity 465 Accubake" is not it. You can read tips for locating the model number on your appliances in the 'Repair Parts' section of my site linked below.
Dan O. - Appliance411.com http://ng.Appliance411.com/?ref411=Whirlpool+gas+range
=~~~~~~