Storm Door Closer Problems

I installed a larson storm door in my house recently. I followed the instructions as mentioned in the installation guide and took measurements in a precise way and fitted the storm door. It was not much difficult as everyone are saying. Only thing should be careful is the measurements. Until this everything is fine. But when it comes for the storm door closer, here the problem arises. I just marked the points of the door closers and drilled the holes and fitted the door closer, only then i found out that i cannot able to open the door fully. Finally i unscrewed the door closer and made the measurement accurately and fitted exactly as i like. Now its working fine.

padmanaban

hhhhhhhhh

"Well, isn't that precious?"

Spammer!