Stop the Saw Blade / Contest

Are you man enough to stop the saw blade with your teeth? We're having a contest. The first man to stop the blade from spinning using only their teeth, wins the saw. The saw to be used will be a

15Amp Milwaukee circular saw, with a carbide combination blade. Are you man enough to try?

Contest will start at noon, on Labor Day 2004 at the Illinois State Fair park.

If there is more than one winner, all finalists get a chance to stop a Stihl 24" gas powered chainsaw using their teeth.

There will be no fees for contestants. All others will be charged $5.00 to enter the park.

Are you man enough?

Reply to
milwaukeesaw-contest

-> Are you man enough to stop the saw blade with your teeth?

-> We're having a contest. The first man to stop the blade from spinning

-> using only their teeth, wins the saw. The saw to be used will be a

-> 15Amp Milwaukee circular saw, with a carbide combination blade.

-> Are you man enough to try?

->

-> Contest will start at noon, on Labor Day 2004 at the Illinois State

-> Fair park.

->

-> If there is more than one winner, all finalists get a chance to stop a

-> Stihl 24" gas powered chainsaw using their teeth.

->

-> There will be no fees for contestants. All others will be charged

-> $5.00 to enter the park.

->

-> Are you man enough?

Who's responsible for the medical bills?

Reply to
Suzie-Q

For the chainsaw, flip the kill switch or the chain brake. Depending on where it's located on a Stihl, you might can pull the sparkplug wire off. (You might get a really nasty shock.)

I haven't figured out the circular saw yet; maybe bite the guy holding the saw so he lets go of the trigger or drops the saw.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

Circular saw is easy. Just grab the cord with your teeth and unplug it.

As regards the "contest", the first thing I noted was the inconsistancy between the following 2 statements.

  1. The first man to stop the blade from spinning using only their teeth, wins the saw.

  1. If there is more than one winner, all finalists get a chance to stop a Stihl 24" gas powered chainsaw using their teeth.

What part of "first man to stop the blade" didn't the original poster understand? Unless there are multiple saws being given away, there can be only 1 "first man" and there is need for a runoff with a chainsaw.

Reply to
John Cochran

HA! You both keep on thinkin' that way. I already ordered new brake pads that will fit my dentures.

Reply to
I-zheet M'drurz