Stool Reducer

Every holiday, my wife and I visit my In-laws and they cook a huge meal every day we are there.
Unfortunately after a couple of days of this continuous eating, I always have a huge BM while there and the commode always stops up and overflows.
If my stool comes out in sections, then I now know to flush after each plop. But usually, it comes out in one huge solid piece that is about 2 inches in diameter and maybe 8 inchs long.
I'm thinking I need a handy tool to cut this specimen up into three or four sections but I have no idea what to use as a tool and I thought you guys give excellent advice and could help.
I guess a wire guillotine type cutter would be easy to carry and effective but I've never seen one. I really don't want to use a kitchen knife. Maybe a handy coat hanger could be fashioned into some sort of tool???
I could really use your suggestions - before spring break.
Please help.
Duff.
On Sun 13 Jan 2008 11:10:55p, Duff told us...

Too bad they don't have an outhouse. Wouldn't be a problem there. :-)
--
Wayne Boatwright

Someone, I knew, many years ago boasted of using a windshield ice scraper for that purpose.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:52:51 -0500, "EXT"

He dont need a wire guillotine cutter, thats what teeth are for. Just bite em in pieces. Unless you're a toothless redneck, then a thumb and index finger should do the job if used with a pinching motion like a scissors. All the tools are built into the human body for this sort of thing.
Duff wrote:

This was really more detail than I needed to know. :-)

Yea but it gave some gay dude a boner.

Oatmeal and bran flakes.

I just unwrap a coathanger, works fine. sound like you might like this website www.ratemypoo.com
send in a picture of that crap and get it shown on the internet...

I've found that using your hand works better than any tool. Just keep jackknife handy if it gets under your finger nails.
Thumb and forefinger.

4ax.com:

Consider a snare like the animal control people use.

Tell you boyfriend to allow you more BM breaks between your love-making.....