stonemason for hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My work---

kurt.artisanstone

I wouldn't trust a contractor that won't shell out

Reply to
Tim Fischer

You would rather trust a contractor, that has a high overhead and passes the bill on to you? Do you realize that materials have gone up in most areas 300% and the cost of installing and faberication has stayed the same? I would rather cut corners on everthing but the quality of my work. I'm just tring to make a living and get my work out there. I noticed that you didn't comment on the work, just the free website.

Kurt Tim Fischer wrote:

Reply to
kurt.artisanstone

No, he commented on the SPAMMING.

Consider the ethics of the people you just climbed into bed with. If you think you can attract business on the internet, don't do it this way. Anyone with any sense will never call you. Do you really think we want this newsgroup turned into an advertising board?

Oh, a top posting spammer, the worst kind.

Reply to
Dan Espen

If that all you noticed, then you don't pay attention very well. And you also top post.

Reply to
jeffc