stonemason for hire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My work--- http://freewebs.com/artisanstone
I wouldn't trust a contractor that won't shell out <$50 a year for a non-free website, plus spams newsgroups.
-Tim
You would rather trust a contractor, that has a high overhead and passes the bill on to you? Do you realize that materials have gone up in most areas 300% and the cost of installing and faberication has stayed the same? I would rather cut corners on everthing but the quality of my work. I'm just tring to make a living and get my work out there. I noticed that you didn't comment on the work, just the free website.
Kurt Tim Fischer wrote:

No, he commented on the SPAMMING.
Consider the ethics of the people you just climbed into bed with. If you think you can attract business on the internet, don't do it this way. Anyone with any sense will never call you. Do you really think we want this newsgroup turned into an advertising board?

Oh, a top posting spammer, the worst kind.
If that all you noticed, then you don't pay attention very well. And you also top post.