Stone Switch-Plates and Outlet-Covers ( handmade from real stone )

I make Wall-Plates ( toggle,decora or gfci,dupplex,cable jacks, phone jack s )from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you saved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall plates to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I make 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wal l-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I have been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin ha s been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble Insta llation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Day! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche

On Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:33:08 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

)from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you saved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall plates to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I make 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wall-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I have been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin has been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble Installation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Day! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche
You really should use 6/32 screws. The plates look nice. The screws make your work look tacky.
On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:14:06 PM UTC-6, Metspitzer wrote:

acks )from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you sa ved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall pla tes to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I ma ke 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wall-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I h ave been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin has been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble In stallation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Da y! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche

lost many photos via hackers,new switch plate photos in John hildebrandt's facebook and google or idealtileandstone.com , we used the picasso traverti ne w/ its bluegreys,sables and tans