Stolen trashcan

As Representative Harper from South Carolina said: "Millions for defense, but not one penny for tribute!"

Further, if we had WANTED to spend money on roads and water projects, we would have done so.

Take two steps back. Virtually all the terrorists who have attacked the U.S. or U.S. interests have been middle class or better.

Reply to
HeyBub

Okay. You don't think GITMO is the *best* detention facility in the world. Name the number two agency. If you get close I will help.

Not such insanity just for killing the enemy- Call the commanding officer and report the body count. He can dispatch the resources.

eh?

Reply to
Oren

You are just plain nuts if you believe what you are saying.

Reply to
salty

You are seriously deranged.

Reply to