Stolen trashcan

Page 4 of 7

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I dunno. When Biden cribbed his speeches from various British politicians, did he Americanize the spellings?
Even so, the gal Obama's campaigning for this Sunday can't spell "Massachusetts."
Too many politicians went to government schools, you ask me.

The other thing is that the person spelled potato correctly, Quayle said good job, looked at the card he had been given BY THE TEACHER, asked if this was correct, was assured BY THE TEACHER that it was, indeed spelled potatoe. Then and only then, did he say otherwise. Until about 3 years ago, the original story was available saying the same thing.. on the Washington Post website.
Less concerned about the VP and more concerned about the teachers the NEA is foisting on us.
--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.

You have one of the most severe and persistent cases of Bush Derangement Syndrome I've seen yet. It takes a special sort of mental illness to turn a complaint about a missing trash can into a vicious, barely-literate diatribe against a President who's been out of office for a YEAR. You really should seek professional help.
On Jan 16, 5:22�pm, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Bush left our country of 2 useless wars, destabilized the mid east, removing saddam was a terrible move, created the patriot act costing our countrys citizens many constutional rights, trashed our international reputation. and stood by clueless while our country nearly had a depression. if the sub primers had been tossed a life preserver early on the bank collapse wouldnt of occured, and obama wouldnt of been forced to spend trillions we dont have on stimulus.
NOTE: bush did nothing about the fiancial collapse till it started to effect the republicans partys base, the super wealthy wall streeters:(
but hey whatever..........
My suggestion to the OP attach a gps tracker device to all his cans, so he can retrieve them in the future:)
I see you have no sense of humor? How sad:(

Apparently you've forgotten that we were attacked.

News flash, genius boy: the Middle East has *never* been stable.

Removing the most bloodthirsty dictator since Stalin was a "terrible move"? You're an idiot.

False. Back to grade school civics class for you, fool. *Congress* makes laws, not the President.
No point in continuing this. You clearly have *no* idea at all what you're talking about.
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:06:43 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Not by Iraq.

Yes, it was a stupid move. Saddam was one of the factors holding down Bin Laden, aqnd was essentially no threat at all to the U.S. Removing him was a big favor to one of our REAL enemies.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Huh?
* Sadaam in power = we get attacked * Sadaam gone = we don't get attacked
Look what we did to Sadaam! We invaded his country, evicted him from his homes, confiscated his fortune, exiled his family, imprisoned his friends and co-workers, killed his children, and ultimately got his skanky ass hanged.
These consequences HAVE to be a deterrent to other dictators. If they're rational....
Never mind.

Huh? No relation between those two things whatsoever.
Water must be a deadly poison. Everyone who drinks it dies.
snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Hey, you were the one that Sadaam was the butt-buddy of Osama, continually counseling patience and Christian love for one's fellow man, until Osama (evidently) got drunk or went off his meds - which really can't be blamed on Sadaam.

besides saddam is gone now and just the other day one of bin ladens buddies tried to blow up a airliner.......
besides these terrorists are not effective. if they really wanted to muck up our country they would of userd SAMs by now to take a few airliners down about the same time one day.
flying would stop, travel and tourism grind to a halt, our economy would tank for sure.
how many would fly with idiots shooting at airliners?
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:00:52 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Those terrorists don't need anyting so fancy. They could easily plant bombs under rural roads and blow up a school bus every morning somewhere in the heartland. Cheap, impossible to stop, and boy would that get our attention!

yeah but blowing up busses would just enrage us
ending airplane based travel and tourism already weak from the economic dump, would cripple our economy.
9 11 was a supposed terrorist success, but taking out a nuke plant would of been far more effective. at a vulnerable location the mass evacuations and having a permanent dead zone in the US.......
more effective than taking out the twin towers, to the vast majority of americans it didnt effect them directly other than watching it on tv.
I feel terrible for those who lost loved ones.........
but just the chaos of a nuke plant or just its waste core pool being breached , old cores arent in a containment building:( just a industrial steel non hardened building.:(
since the terrorists have no value for life we are extremely vulnerable
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 06:00:45 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Yeah, the entire country would be mad, but would just go on about their business.
Are you insane?
On Jan 18, 11:24�am, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

So exactly WHAT can we do?
Now we could claim bin ladens in pakistan currently shall we nuke it? Oh he moved to afghanistan:( Nuke it too:(
After 9 11 we mired ourselves in 2 wars, created way more terrorists because of GITMO.
So what do you recommend?
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:02:34 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Well, if we had spent all the money we spent fighting those useless wars and simply used it to build houses, schools, hospitals, and other infrastructure for the people in Iraq, Pakistan and Afganistan, the terrorists would have been largely put out of business by now. Terrorists would have a pretty impossible time trying to recruit people that have a somewhat decent life already. They can only recruit people who see no other way to improve their situation. People who are not desperate, don't become human bombs. They have no motive to do so. How's that for starters?
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:59:48 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

GITMO is a poor argument. GITMO never caused people that want to kill us. It all started before GITMO. Besides, GITMO is fine run facility. Even when haters visit, they come away with a changed mind.

Rewards for capture of the bad guys was never excepted. Do they know how much a million ++++ is?

Well, the Poppy grower went back to growing poppy plants, after they were destroyed. Not much money these days a Arab grown tulips.

I didn't mention GITMO, but you are 180 degrees from the truth about it's effect on the situation.

The problem is, you can never catch enough bad guys to solve the problem. Trying to fix this problem by catching or killing all the bad guys fits the "definition of insanity".

???
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:27:18 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@dog.com wrote:

Okay. You don't think GITMO is the *best* detention facility in the world. Name the number two agency. If you get close I will help.

Not such insanity just for killing the enemy- Call the commanding officer and report the body count. He can dispatch the resources.

eh?

You are seriously deranged.