Stolen trashcan

Hmm. Do you know which "crazy bitch" is currently in line to be president?

And of the two, Palin and you-know-who, which would you rather have?

Oh. I see.

Reply to
HeyBub

But they can't even appraoch Republicans in that.

Reply to
Bob F

Apparently you are unaware that Vice Presidnets have to be just as qualified as presidents, since they may become President at a moment's notice.

She might make it as president of the P.T.A., but obviously she couldn't even handle being governor of Alaska for a full term.

Reply to
salty

Well, at least they aren't out molesting little boys and then crying for the cameras about how sorry they are. I can hardly wait for Tiger's apology...it should be a doozie. I'll probably toss my TV out the window the day that is broadcast...there is (still) radio :o)

Reply to
norminn

So if POUTUS and VP dies suddenly, Nancy gets to be in charge?

California's 8th congressional district qualifies her, how?

Reply to
Oren

There are *two*. Which one do you mean?

Reply to
Doug Miller

You'd think that a magna cum laude graduate of *any* university would know how many states there are in the U.S. Obama thinks there are 57. He apparently can't tell the difference between the U.S. and Heinz ketchup.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Then explain Obama's choice of VP. No, wait, bad example. Biden's better qualified.

Here's a better one: John Kerry, during the 2004 primaries: "John Edwards is not qualified to be President of the United States."

Other counterexamples: Mondale & Ferraro; Clinton & Gore (for all that I dislike him and his politics, I must acknowledge that Clinton is a very smart guy; Gore, OTOH, is a dunce); Reagan and GHW Bush; Lincoln and A. Johnson; Ross Perot and -- who was that kook he picked? Admiral somebody-or-other...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Atta boy...Hang on to that.

Reply to
Master Betty

There is a reason POTUS and VPOTUS never fly on the same plane, and why one member of the cabinet always misses the SOTU speech and other mass gatherings. If one incident takes out the top 2 and the Speaker, we have bigger problems than Lady McBeth being in charge.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers

Which was worse? "No new taxes" or the guy who perjured (lied) in grand jury testimony? Both sides have had some embarassments.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

What is Paula Jones doing these days? Stayin' out of hotels, I hope :o)

Reply to
norminn

LOL!

Reply to
salty

Who's got the 'football"?

Reply to
Oren

Uh, no. The only things a person HAS to be are: a) Thirty-five years of age, and 2) A natural born citizen.

Of course since women won't admit to being 35, that lets Palin out. And Obama is out because...well, oh, never mind...

Reply to
HeyBub

If the VP, or the Speaker, are not natural citizens, can they still assume the presidency?

Reply to
Master Betty

You know darned that as soon as BeeHO was sworn in, there was a long briefing by a number of alphabet agencies after which BeeHO had to change his shorts. I can imagine that one of the thing that he said was "What the f*ck have I gotten myself into?" I wish some guys who have experience in the government intelligence agencies would post a comment or two here. Our young President is going to have gray hair before his one term is up.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Didn't he say he'd been to 57 and had 2 more to go? At least his VP can spell "potato". *snicker*

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Republicans are supposed to be above all that, at least that's what they want folks to believe. That's why it's such a big deal when they're caught doing something bad.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Which member of congress is named Tiger?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas