Stolen trashcan

Page 3 of 7

HeyBub wrote:

He's Black Irish or the Irish claim him because they drink a lot.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Well, she can see Russia from her house. What an an internationalist! Plus, she reads magazines, "all of them".
She's always the victim...
Add pictures here
✖
Noahbuddy wrote:

Do you really think she said "I can see Russia from my house."? You must think Tina Fey and Sarah Palin are the same person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ıDqSvJ6aHc
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Don't understand? How about a crazy bitch in line to be POTUS? Knowing nothing about international relations (as in, "We saved your asses...go to hell.) has ceased to disqualify contenders, so it has gotten down to personalities. I'd much rather have someone who lies about their sex life than just a plain crazy.....Sarah had at least four good reasons not to accept the VPcy...a special-needs baby who also is more likely to get diseases in exposure to crowds. A pregnant daughter with a marriage imminent whose situation logically should not be in national media. The child she bore is now living in distance from it's father. She proves over and over she has no ability to judge critical situations. One wonders what function Sarah's "husband" serves in her family, aside from the biological one...fueling snowmobiles and cleaning hunting rifles? Yuuuuuuuck!!
Add pictures here
✖

Actually, we expect Democrats to lie, cheat and steal. When they exercise bad judgment, no big deal, reelect them, perhaps they'll do a better job next term. *snicker*
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
The Daring Dufas wrote:

But they can't even appraoch Republicans in that.
Add pictures here
✖
Which was worse? "No new taxes" or the guy who perjured (lied) in grand jury testimony? Both sides have had some embarassments.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

What is Paula Jones doing these days? Stayin' out of hotels, I hope :o)
Add pictures here
✖
Bob F wrote:

Republicans are supposed to be above all that, at least that's what they want folks to believe. That's why it's such a big deal when they're caught doing something bad.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Well, at least they aren't out molesting little boys and then crying for the cameras about how sorry they are. I can hardly wait for Tiger's apology...it should be a doozie. I'll probably toss my TV out the window the day that is broadcast...there is (still) radio :o)
Add pictures here
✖

Which member of congress is named Tiger?
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Hmm. Do you know which "crazy bitch" is currently in line to be president?
And of the two, Palin and you-know-who, which would you rather have?
Oh. I see.
Add pictures here
✖

There are *two*. Which one do you mean?
Add pictures here
✖
Doug Miller wrote:

There is a reason POTUS and VPOTUS never fly on the same plane, and why one member of the cabinet always misses the SOTU speech and other mass gatherings. If one incident takes out the top 2 and the Speaker, we have bigger problems than Lady McBeth being in charge.
-- aem sends...
Add pictures here
✖

Who's got the 'football"?
Add pictures here
✖
Oren wrote:

They have more than one. Military guy, young, sometimes in civvies, tries to be invisible during photo ops, but never more than 50 feet away or so. If AF1 goes down, the backup guy is already en route to VPOTUS, etc.
-- aem sends...
Add pictures here
✖

You'd think that a magna cum laude graduate of *any* university would know how many states there are in the U.S. Obama thinks there are 57. He apparently can't tell the difference between the U.S. and Heinz ketchup.
Add pictures here
✖

Atta boy...Hang on to that.
Add pictures here
✖

LOL!
Add pictures here
✖
Doug Miller wrote:

Didn't he say he'd been to 57 and had 2 more to go? At least his VP can spell "potato". *snicker*
TDD
Add pictures here
✖