Stinky Paint

Went to touch up some trim. The latex interior paint smells horrid in the can, almost like mildew. The paint is a about 2 years old. There is no visible contamination in the paint.
The paint itself continues to have the "funny" smell while it's drying. Once it has dried, there is no more "funny" smell. Is it safe to continue using this paint.
Mr Fixit eh
Q: What did the girl say after she kissed the clown? A: You taste funny!
Matt wrote:

This couple were getting bizzy in the back of a car. "Kiss me where it stinks!" she said. So, he drove her to New Jersey.
ROFL. I like that one

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
On 1/26/2005 4:19 PM US(ET), Sam O'Nella took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

New Jersey is the only state in the union where you can travel its full length from NYS to Delaware blindfolded, and be able to tell where you are by smell alone.
--
Bill

This one applies to the thread too I suppose.
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/ssterile/Tatstes_Funny.jpg
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB
Too bad about the spelling.

Yes. Did it freeze? Putting a tablespoon of pure vanilla extract in the paint will cut down on the bad smell.
I was wondering if anyone would get around to my question......
No, the paint has never frozen. The paint stinks like crazy while it is drying (about 24hours), then the smell goes away like magic. Mr Fixit eh

I think it may sour after it gets a certain age.
Other than the nasty smell while using it I have never noticed any other problems and some of the trim stuff that I have used has been 7-8 years old.
--
Colbyt
The only thing I do professionally is window treatment installations.