stinky fridge

Something spoiled in the Fridge, we have cleaned it out but still have the terrible taste and smell also in the ice. We have used baking soda but the thing still stinks. Any ideas on how to get rid of the smell and in the ice? Thanks,Gary
Gary E wrote:

about a small bag of charcoal set it it to absorb the odor?????

check the drip pan under the fridge. it may have blood in it or some other foriegn matter. once the liquid goes in the pan it is heated so that it will evaporate. if its blood it will stink terribly. george

vinegar, then again use a baking soda wash. Use an old toothbrush to get into all the crevices. Rinse and dry throughly. Throw out the first bin of ice.

Hi,
Some possible helps.... http://www.applianceaid.com/ice-odor.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/fridge_odor.html
Hope something here helps,