stinky fridge

Something spoiled in the Fridge, we have cleaned it out but still have the terrible taste and smell also in the ice. We have used baking soda but the thing still stinks. Any ideas on how to get rid of the smell and in the ice? Thanks,Gary

Reply to
Gary E

one of my refrigerators had a tray in it with charcoal when new.. how about a small bag of charcoal set it it to absorb the odor?????

Reply to
jim

check the drip pan under the fridge. it may have blood in it or some other foriegn matter. once the liquid goes in the pan it is heated so that it will evaporate. if its blood it will stink terribly. george

Reply to
george

Unplug the fridge. Sponge the entire interior with full-strength vinegar, then again use a baking soda wash. Use an old toothbrush to get into all the crevices. Rinse and dry throughly. Throw out the first bin of ice.

Reply to
Phisherman

Hi,

Some possible helps....