Sticky Window -- Alum-a-Lub

I have some son 3' by 5' sliding vinyl windows, and several are tough to slide from side to side. I got some lubricant from the Alum-a-Lub from a glass store yesterday. It says it works for metal according to the can. However, the guy at the store thought it would work for vinyl. Anything better otherwise, or experience with this stuff that'll do the job?

Reply to
W. Watson

ArmorAll is safe to use on vinyl windows and helps the window slide easier. I clean the track well and then apply ArmorAll using a clean rag. Works for me.

-- Oren

Oren

Reply to
W. Watson