Sticky patio door?

What should I use to lubricate my wood framed sliding patio door. Metal bottom track. In winter here it becomes progressively harder to open the colder it gets. Can range from -15 to -30 degrees. We do daily need to use this door. Thanks, eaglet
Have you cleaned the tracks and wheels? That is number one. I would try one of the advanced silicone sprays that have more than silicone in them. The best I found was from Dupont and available at Ace but they don't seem to have it any more. I tried several different brands on windows and it was by far the best.

use
Take the door out and check and clean te wheels and bearings, they may need replacing.