Sticky patio door?

What should I use to lubricate my wood framed sliding patio door. Metal bottom track. In winter here it becomes progressively harder to open the colder it gets. Can range from -15 to -30 degrees. We do daily need to use this door. Thanks, eaglet

Reply to
eaglet

Have you cleaned the tracks and wheels? That is number one. I would try one of the advanced silicone sprays that have more than silicone in them. The best I found was from Dupont and available at Ace but they don't seem to have it any more. I tried several different brands on windows and it was by far the best.

Reply to
Art

Take the door out and check and clean te wheels and bearings, they may need replacing.

Reply to
m Ransley