sticky garage doors

I painted my garage doors a few weeks ago. I've noticed that when I go to open my garage doors the rubber on the outside sticks the paint and makes it very hard to open. It is possible that I put the 2nd coat of latex paint on too quick, but I don't understand why the doors are still sticking to the rubber around the garage doors. Shouldn't the paint have dried by now?
Thanks.
Section 31 writes:

Plasticizer in the paint may be migrating to the elastomer.