Stick a Pig on the Lipstick

Page 1 of 2

If you ever plan to run for any political election, be sure to stick a pig on your lipstick.
Doctor Manning
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 11, 2:23 am, doctor snipped-for-privacy@vason.com wrote:

and pick a dipstick as your running mate ;)
Add pictures here
✖
If you don't like Lipstick on a pig as a tag line, how about:
Palin: she puts the bull in pit bull.
Personally, I think it sums up the situation rather nicely, but that's me...
Paul F.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 01:23:44 -0500, doctor snipped-for-privacy@vason.com wrote:

This is so stupid. It is an old expression that has been around forever. Lets just call a spade a spade, it was simply a poor choice of words.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Boden wrote:

Right! I'm tired of this implied racism.
Sometimes a black man is the best man for the cotton pickin' job!
Add pictures here
✖

is a racial slur.
Watch these two links. You won't believe the stupidity. Here is the meeting. (short)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc

Here is commissioner Price explaining his "position" (long and boring)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-akk3gog34

Here is a link to the write up.
http://cityhallblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/07/dallas-county-meeting-turns-ra.html
A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.
County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.
Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.
Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."
That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.
Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."
Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all.
}
John Wiley Price needs a phone call from Neil deGrasse Tyson to explain to him how stupid he really is.
Add pictures here
✖

Another problem with that office was that ONLY the person who received the ticket could pay the fine. They were double checking for warrants. DPD officers on duty to arrest them.
--Andy Asberry-- ------Texas-----
Add pictures here
✖

Not if you need to buy a spade bit.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:49:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

A spade? You didn't decide to use that term because Obama is black, did you?
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Ya got 'em, the jig is up.
Add pictures here
✖

Last time I checked, a spade wasn't a suite in card games and had nothing to do with being black.
Add pictures here
✖
AZ Nomad wrote:

A spade CAN be a suite in a the deck, but only if you build a house of cards.
Add pictures here
✖

And only if that house of cards has some nice landscaping. :-p
Add pictures here
✖

Approved by the HOA (G&D&R)
Add pictures here
✖
on 9/11/2008 2:59 PM Frank said the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:31:03 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

From carefully reading this sentence, it's apparent the author is actually intending to drill a hole in Obama with a spade bit. This is an assassination plot. The FBI has been notified. They are looking for a Republican carrying a concealed cordless drill with a spade bit.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I plan on voting for the candidate who insults others the most. To hell with the politically correct crowd. It has become a cancer upon our sense of humor.
--
"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both
national parties." ~ Patrick J. Buchanan
badgolferman wrote:

Only if they're clever:
Heckler: "Mr. Churchill, I'd sooner vote for the devil than vote for you!" Winston Churchill: "And on Wednesday next you'll get the chance."
Woman: "Mr. Churchill, if I were your wife, I'd poison your tea!" Churchill: "Madam, if I were your husband, I'd drink it."
Woman: "Mr. Churchill, I don't know which I detest more: your politics or your mustache." Churchill: "Never fear, madam. It is unlikely you'll ever embrace either."
Add pictures here
✖

Woman: Mr. Chruchill, you are druink. You are very, very drunk.
Churchill: Madam, you are ugly. You are most exceedingly ugly... Tomorrow, I shall be sober.
Add pictures here
✖