Stick a fork in Christie...

I think I can smell the bacon starting to sizzle.

911 tapes expose human toll of NJ bridge jam

John Reitmeyer, state house reporter for the Bergen Record, talks with Rachel Maddow about the impact of newly released Ft. Lee 911 tapes.

Reply to
Porkmeister

Hey wait a minute with that pork! You're excluding the religious Jews & Muslims who might have a few things to say about THEIR suffering (or that of their children) during BridgeGate!

HB

Reply to
Higgs Boson

Nobody cares about Christi except the Lefties.

I am beginnig to think all the male lefties have a Big man Crush on him!

Reply to
BurfordTJustice

I care about Christie. I want all the truth to come out there. And there is good reason to believe it will. The media has been all over it, the Senate and Assembly in NJ both started investigations into it, the US Attorney, a Democrat who works for Holder, is conducting an investigation. Not only is he a Democrat, he was a major Democrat fund raiser.

I also want the truth about Benghazi, the IRS, and Fast and Furious to come out. The difference of course is that in those cases, from a law enforcement standpoint, you have the Obama administration investigating itself. For example, Holder only last month finally appointed someone to lead the IRS investigation. That person is a Democrat who contributed $7K to Obama's campaign. And the FBI, which again, works for Holder still hasn't interviewed the Tea Party folks who were the targets of the IRS. You evne have Obama asserting that there is no evidence whatever of any wrong doing at the IRS. Really? Then why did IRS official Lois Lerner take the fifth before Congress instead of explaining what went on? Does Obama really think everyone is that stupid?

In the case of Christie, we have him on record as to what he knew, when he knew it, etc. He's directly answered all the questions that have been put to him. That's an important part of the whole process, getting them on record. A year and a half after Benghazi, Obama still refuses to answer simple questions like the one O'Reilly put to him two weeks ago: "When Leon Panetta came to the WH that afternoon, did he say to you that it was a "terrorist attack"? We also don't have any answer as to what, if anything OBama did from that time, until 12 hours later when the 4 Americams were dead. And one reason we don't have answers is that the vast majority of the media won't even ask Obama any of those questions. Compare that to how they treat Christie. Four Americans, including the ambassador, died in Benghazi.

And if you want to go back even further, where is the lib outrage over what Eric Holder and Bill Clinton did in issuing a pardon to Marc Rich that was on the FBI most wanted list, having fled the country and never faced justice in the largest tax evasion case in history, trading with Iran, etc.? Like 60 counts from a federal grand jury. His ex-wife did donate $400K to the Clinton library and $1mil to the Democrat party. Anyone see a problem there worth bitching about or is it just traffic jams? And not only did Clinton get away with doing it on his way out the door, Holder is the current Attorney General. Any libs see a problem there?

Reply to
trader4

You have to admit, he does have a nice pair of hooters!

Reply to
Bubba